Retail / Office Site in Cibolo
2347 FM 1103
Cibolo, TX 78108
- Approximately 700 feet of FM 1103 frontage
- Centrally located with over 18,000 homes within a 5 mile radius
- Water and Electricity are available at the site / Waste Water is across FM 1103
- C-1 zoning allows for a variety of uses in an under-served, high-growth area
- Pre-constructed and 100% usable retention pond minimizes necessary site work
This property is in a great location for potential restaurant, retail or small office park. Surrounded by residential rooftops in a rapidly expanding market is 4.97 acres of land. 24" water line available at the property, location to be verified. The site consists of a pre-constructed, fully functional retention pond (along with tailings leftover from construction of pond). Original engineer has confirmed that retention pond was sized for future development, but buyer should still seek the advice of a qualified engineer in regards to the use of the retention pond.
4.97 acres of C-1 land with roughly 700 feet of frontage along FM 1103. Located just south of Green Valley and directly in front of the entrance to the Cibolo Heights neighborhood, this is an ideal location for a restaurant, retail, or a small office park. A 24" water line runs through the property. Sewer is across the road at The Heights of Cibolo.