Retail Strip in Hempstead
719-731 Fulton Ave
Hempstead, NY 11550
Mar 09, 2023
• Retail Building with Multiple Tenants
• Property Has a Basement of Approx. 10,105 SF
• On-Site Parking with 40 Spaces
• High Traffic Counts: 38,518 Cars Per Day
• Surrounded by National Credit Retail Tenants such as Pizza Hut, Popeyes, Metro by T-Mobile, & More
• Tenants Pay Their Proportionate Share of Common Area Maintenance
• The Property is Near Hofstra University
• A Mile From Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum
• 1 Mile From Hempstead Train Station
• Corner Property On a Busy Signalized Intersection
• 4 Different Buses Stop in Front of The Property
• Tenants Have Annual Rent Increases & Multi-Year Leases
Map of 719-731 Fulton Ave , Hempstead, NY, 11550
What are Real Estate Incentives?
Real Estate incentives range widely and have been overlooked by the Commercial Multiple Listing Services (MLS)
for decades. Real estate incentives is a generic term used to group any number of programs, such as tax incentives, that are designated by an agency for a geographic area."
Why are Real Estate Incentives Important and to Whom?
"Incentives" are vital today and in the future because:
- U.S. Public: Many incentives focus on job creation and Affordable Housing
- Investors and Commercial Developers use incentives to reduce financial risk, obtain gap financing, etc. Investors and developers look for property listings with incentives available.
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers, in mass, unfortunately do not know about incentives tied to their listings
- Entire Supply Chain of Real Estate Development such as small and large companies who will provide goods and services to new and revitalized properties.