Richmond Centre Lots
Barnes Mill Road & I-75
Richmond, KY 40475
- +/-700,000 SF regional shopping center anchored by Meijer, Cinemark, Belk, JCPenney, Micheals, TJ Maxx, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Petsmart & more
- Average daily traffic count of +/-61,237 (‘13) ADT on I-75 at Exit 87
- Located in Richmond/Madison County – one of the fastest growing communities in Kentucky Richmond Centre is the dominant retail development in the market and the largest center on I-75 between Lexington, KY and Knoxville, TN
- Outparcels and building pads available for sale, ground lease or built-to-suit for qualified tenants
- Available Retail Pad W: Up to 6,000 SF; Available for ground lease or build-to-suit
NAI Isaac is pleased to present Richmond Centre Lots. The Center offers consumers a vibrant, open-air setting comprised of approximately 700,000 square feet of retail space, including traditional department stores, specialty retailers, a bookstore, cinema and restaurants. The center is anchored by Meijer, JCPenney, Belk, Cinemark, T.J. Maxx, Dick' s Sporting Goods and Michaels. Average daily traffic count of 61,237 ('13) ADT on I-75 at Exit 87. The Center is located in Richmond/Madison County one of the fastest growing communities in Kentucky. Richmond Centre is the dominant retail development in the market and the largest center on I-75 between Lexington, KY and Knoxville, TN. Outparcels and building pads available for sale, ground lease or built-to-suit for qualified tenants.
Centrally located 21 miles south of Lexington and directly off I-75 at Exit 87, Richmond Centre is the premier shopping, dining and entertainment venue in south, central Kentucky. This 119-acre retail center is where you can truly simplify your life.
Richmond' s location makes it the regional hub with the natural trade area extending significantly to the south and east. Richmond is the business, healthcare and educational center for parts of an eight-county area and has a trade area in excess of 187,000 people. Due to Richmond' s white collar employment base, the average incomes are high for the area. Within 10 miles of the subject site, the average household income is $57,480, with nearly 24% having a Bachelor' s or more advanced degree. A recent study found that as much as 59% of retail shoppers and restaurant patrons come from outside of Madison County. Richmond draws many diners because it is the only wet city for an area extending 45 miles to the south and east of the city.
Richmond is home to Eastern Kentucky University, which has a student enrollment of over 16,000, as well as 2,000 employees.