Saddleback Mountain Area Golf Course & Retail
522 Dallas Hill Road
Dallas Plantation, ME 04970
- 45+/- acres at the base of the Saddleback Mountain ski area access road
- 9-hole golf course with the possibility of acquiring additional land to develop full 18-hole course (call for details)
- 3-story building containing 7 apartment units, a pro shop, and Retail/restaurant space
- Ideal retail location/development opportunity
- One residential development site
- Ample parking
- SBA Candidate
- Year-Round Income!
Rare opportunity to acquire the Evergreen Golf Club offering development in the Lakes district of western Maine. Located at the base of the Saddleback Mountain access road just minutes to downtown Rangeley, the property consists of a 9-hole golf course and a three-story retail and multi-family building. The building, which was formerly an inn, includes 5 one-bedroom units and 2 two-bedroom units, a pro shop, retail space with a commercial kitchen, and a large screened-in porch offering views of the lake and mountains.
The 45+/- acre property presents an excellent opportunity for a golf enthusiast or investor to be a part of the resurgence of Saddleback Mountain and further develop the retail space to take advantage of the ideal location at the entrance to the ski area. Formerly a restaurant, the retail space could be operated as full-service dining, or converted into a convenience store to service the mountain tourists and residents. The property also includes an excellent building site for a residential home.
Located at the base of the Saddleback Mountain access road