For Sale - Potential Re-Development Opportunity
10783 W Jefferson Ave
River Rouge, MI 48218
- Approximately 6,118 SF of First Floor Space and 2,200 SF of 2nd Floor Space with Approximately 800 SF Basement Space
- Property is Municipally Approved for Cultivation and Processing with Permits and Completed Drawings that Show a 10,000 SF Expansion
- Entire Building has been Gutted and Ready for Buildout
- Ample Parking Which Would Allow for Many Different Uses
- Zoned B-2 General Business
- Property can be Retrofitted or Redeveloped
- .557 Acres with 229' of Frontage on an Entire City Block
- Located in the Heart of the Commercial District of River Rouge
- Sales Price: $549,000, Seller Financing Available
- 2022 Taxes - Winter: $2,402.73, Summer: $5,215.31
The subject property sits on .557 acres and has 229' feet of frontage on Jefferson Avenue and covers an entire city block. The property happens to be located in the "Green Zone" of River Rouge and qualifies for cultivation and/or processing (no retail). The property consists of app. 6,100 of ground floor space as well as app. 2,100 of 2nd story space. Half of the space has 25' ceilings.
Located on W Jefferson west of Schaefer.