Sherwin Williams Plaza
541 Route 33
Hamilton, NJ 08619
- Located in affluent Mercer County, New Jersey
- One story free standing building
- Gross leasable area of 13,372 square feet
- Approx. 1.30 acres
- Diverse tenant mix
- Notable tenants include Sherwin Williams and CosmoProf among others
- Ample parking [52 parking spaces]
- Strong demographic profile
- Densely populated trade area
- Located Hamilton Township, Central Jersey Market
- Densely populated neighborhood with over 204,000 residents within 5 mile radius
- Active commercial development in the area
- Amenity rich location
- Easy access to New York, Philadelphia and New Jersey Shore
- Convenient to I-295/95. Route 130, I-195, and New Jersey Turnpike
Sherwin Williams Plaza is a 13,231 square foot shopping center in Hamilton Township, Mercer County, New Jersey. The Property offers an attractive mix of tenants located in the heart of the Hamilton retail market, a densely populated retail trade area with a strong demographic profile.
The Property enjoys a diverse platform of national, regional and local retailers. Highlighted by a lineup of notable brands such as Sherwin Williams, Cosmo Proof and Wings to Go, complemented by a host of successful local proprietors.
Situated in a densely populated neighborhood, the Property is highly visible from its location on Route 33 - well traveled roadway in Hamilton trade area. There are more than 204,000 residents living within a five mile radius of the Property with an average household income of $73,000+. The established and diverse residential neighborhoods around Sherwin Williams Plaza create an attractive consumer profile and provide significant consumer buying power.
Sherwin Williams Plaza is situated centrally within Route 33 and offers convenient access to major highways. It is located 1.2 miles to I-295, 3.4 miles to I-130, 4 miles to I-195 and 6.2 miles to New Jersey Turnpike. It is within an hour's drive to New York and Philadelphia.
Situated centrally within Route 33 commercial corridor in close proximity to major national, regional and local retailers. High traffic count and easy access to major highways. Hamilton Township is the 9th largest town by population in New Jersey. It is within an hour’s drive of New York City, Philadelphia, and the Jersey Shore. Easy access to major roads, such as the Interstate Highways 195 and 295, U.S. Highways 130 and 206, State Highways 29, and NJ Turnpike.