South Blvd, Brewton, AL, 36426
Brewton, AL 36426
Dec 22, 2022
- Packed & Graded Yard
- Fully Fenced
- Located along major thoroughfare US-31 with traffic counts of 11,450± AADT
- Rear property access to Alco Drive
- Less than a mile from Frit Car, Inc.
- Approximately 1.5± miles from Georgia Pacific
- Close proximity to other business and retail
Year Built: 1960
Building Size: 572sq ft
Lot Size: 0.53 acres
DocumentsSale Brochure_ South Blvd, Brewton, AL
Map of South Blvd, Brewton, AL, 36426
What are Real Estate Incentives?
Real Estate incentives range widely and have been overlooked by the Commercial Multiple Listing Services (MLS)
for decades. Real estate incentives is a generic term used to group any number of programs, such as tax incentives, that are designated by an agency for a geographic area."
Why are Real Estate Incentives Important and to Whom?
"Incentives" are vital today and in the future because:
- U.S. Public: Many incentives focus on job creation and Affordable Housing
- Investors and Commercial Developers use incentives to reduce financial risk, obtain gap financing, etc. Investors and developers look for property listings with incentives available.
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers, in mass, unfortunately do not know about incentives tied to their listings
- Entire Supply Chain of Real Estate Development such as small and large companies who will provide goods and services to new and revitalized properties.