Suburban Church Building
0N377 N Mill Creek Drive
Geneva, IL 60134
- 11,561 sf church building
- Located in an attractive open setting
- Mill Creek is a master-planned golf course community
- Newer construction - Built in 2000 - Seating for 250
- Attractive architecture and functional design
- Well maintained property and grounds
- Large open space for outdoor meetings and activities
- Proximity to the “Village Center” with shops and apartments
- Upscale demographics for the surrounding towns
- Close to Mill Creek Elementary School
11,561 sf church building. Currently owned and occupied by Rejoice Lutheran Church. Built in 2000. Sanctuary seating for 250. Attractive architecture and functional design. Convenient at-grade entrances at both primary levels. Elevator to all 3 levels. Sprinklered. Well maintained property and grounds. Large open space for outdoor meetings and activities.
Main Level - Entry, narthex / lobby, sanctuary (folding chairs), platform, sacristy / storage, kitchen, meeting room, reception area, offices, restrooms.
Loft - A/V controls, mechanical rooms, storage.
Lower level - Entrance, vestibule, fellowship hall, nursery, youth room, group room, restrooms, storage, mechanical, sprinkler room.
Located in Mill Creek, an expansive, master-planned golf course community in unincorporated Geneva IL. Positioned on a graded lot in an attractive open setting near the community Village Center with shops, offices & apartments. Close to Mill Creek Elementary School. Just 2.6 miles via Fabyan Pkwy from Randall Rd, the major north-south corridor of Kane County. Demographics (10 mile): Population: 385,356; Average HH income: $96,082; Median age: 35.8