Sumner Retail Building
1109 Main St
Sumner, WA 98390
- Great visibility with frontage on Main Street at a busy intersection
- Walking distance to the Sounder train station
- Nearby access to Hwy 167, SR 410 and Hwy 512.
- Located in the city’s new Town Center Plan with lots of nearby activity
- Significant upside opportunity
- Excellent site for re-development
Located in the heart of Downtown Sumner at the intersection of Main and Alder street. This area is rapidly changing with the recent zoning change to “Town Center” which allows for higher densities, increased building heights and policies to encourage development. The property features 5,500 square feet on the main floor that is currently leased providing significant income. An additional 2,900 square feet on the upper floor combined with another 2,900 square feet on the lower floor provides significant upside opportunities. Excellent site for re-development as well.
Located on Sumner's classic Main Street, this is in the heart of Sumner at the intersection of Main St and Alder Ave. Walking distance to Sound Transit, this is a great location. Sumner has been featured in Seattle Magazine, Sunset Magazine, Evening Magazine and South Sound Magazine as a shopping destination. The downtown is also a daily stop for locals, bringing a strong retail customer base. Sumner is recognized as a strong destination brand featured in national and international media.