SWC Citrus Road and Bethany Home Road, Litchfield Park, AZ, 85340
SWC Citrus Road and Bethany Home Road
Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
- ±5.45 Acre Hard Corner Development Site
- C-2 Zoned
- Strong West Valley Demographic Area
- Median HHI over $120,000 Annually
- Population Growth of ±14% within the Next Five Years
- Numerous Residential Developments in Immediate Area
- Located in Close Proximity to Booming Loop 303 (Dicks, REI, UPS, Boeing, Amazon, Microsoft)
- C-2 Zoning Permissible Uses Public/Private School, Auto Repair and Garages, Bars, Health Spas/Gyms, Conservatories, Feed Stores, Funeral Homes, Hospital, Hotels, Medical Labs, Plant Nurseries, Theaters, Self Storage, (and Others).
- Meritage Homes Development Across The Street w/ ±200 Homes
- Allen Ranches and Abel Ranch Home Developments within Immediate Area (±1,200 Homes)
- 595 Home Development Proposed to the West.
SVN Desert Commercial Advisors is pleased to present a development site located on the hard corner of Citrus Road and Bethany Home Road in Litchfield Park, AZ. The site is currently zoned C-2 and it's located within the path of numerous residential developments. Additionally, there are multiple commercial developments in the immediate area with deliveries expected to be within the next 12-18 months.
The subject property is located on the southwest hard corner of Citrus Road and Bethany Home Road in Litchfield Park, AZ. The property falls within Maricopa County's jurisdiction and zoning code. There are numerous residential developments in the neighboring area consisting of Abel Ranch, Allen Ranches, Trigos, and Sadella. Meritage Homes is one of the prominent home builders in this submarket as they have over 1,200 homes in development. Additionally, Amazon and Microsoft acquired a respective 238 acres along CItrus Road, south of Camelback Road for future development. The loop 303 corridor continues to be an industry hub powerhouse as it houses corporate users such as UPS, Boeing, Sub-Zero, Ball Corporation, Dicks, and REI.