Tejas Logistics System Complex
401 Hardy Avenue
Corsicana, TX 75110
- 28.17 Acres (1,227,085.2 St)
- Total Improvements: 198,560 SF
- Improvements(6): 57,120 SF, 28,800 SF, 28,160 SF, 28,160 SF, 28,160 SF, 28,160 SF
- 14 Truck Capacity Doors
- 100% Dry Sprinkler System
- Zoned: Corsicana I-1: Light Industrial District
- Hardy Avenue Frontage: 265’
- Property Depth: 2195’-2590’
- Hardy Avenue: 5,730 Vehicles/Day (TxDOT: 2016)
- 2017 Taxes: $19,419.09
H&A Commercial Team– KW Commercial, Central Texas would like to announce the PRICE IMPROVEMENT at 401 Hardy Avenue in Corsicana, Texas.
This complex sits on roughly 28.17 Acres and contains 6 buildings totaling approximately 198,560 SF. Currently operating as an industrial warehouse this space contains 14 truck capacity doors, and a 100% dry sprinkler system.
This property is zoned I-1: Light Industrial District and is located just adjacent to a Union Pacific railroad. It contains 265' of frontage on Hardy Avenue and an astonishing property depth of 2590'. With cavernous warehouse space, ample development land, and multiple offices, this property is an excellent investment.
Contact H&A Commercial Team today for more information on the property at 401 Hardy Avenue in Corsicana, Texas.
This property is located on Harvey Avenue just west of I-45 in Corsicana, Texas.