Top Dutchess County Restaurant with Outdoor Seating - One-of-a-Kind
6 Autumn Lane
Amenia, NY 12501
- Excellent opportunity for recent Culinary Grads
- Turn Key Restaurant with 15 years of success and profitability
- Growing Community
- Located at the epicenter of 5 other affluent communities within a 20 minute drive
- Growth opportunities: Lunch/Brunch, Catering *Currently not offered by owner choice*
- Only open 5 days per week for dinner - Average annual sales still over $500K
- Average spend per cover: $50-$75
- Everything in the restaurant and apartment is part of the sale with the exception of Restaurant name and logo
- Two and Three Bedroom Trailers on site for staff - excellent perk and works well
UPSCALE RESTAURANT, COCKTAIL BAR/LOUNGE, FARMHOUSE SETTING, OUTDOOR SEATING
Opportunity to own a growing, highly visible, well built & planned 1,630 sq.ft. PRISTINE Restaurant in a fantastic location in Amenia, New York. Seating for 150 people with tables, outdoor seating and bar. Across the street from Silo Ridge. The Silo Ridge Field Club is a private, gated community on 800 acres near the towns of Millbrook and Amenia. Located adjacent to the Wassaic train station, this community features 245 residences, a world-class 18-hole Tom Fazio-designed golf course, a family barn, and a field house for sports, wellness, and recreational programming.
Above the restaurant is a uniquely designed loft style apartment offering 3 bedrooms and 1,005 square feet of living space. Additional living accommodations for staff on site behind the restaurant. Beautiful mature gardens throughout the property.
Affluent rural community adjacent to new Silo Ridge development. Close proximity to: Millbrook, NY, Millerton, NY and Sharon, CT.