Two Buildings Available - 6,100 sq.ft. Flex & 9,000 sq.ft. High Ceiling Industrial
37 Hatfield Lane
Poughkeepsie, NY 12603
- Building 1:
- Roof: Asphalt shingle (2006)
- HVAC: Propane Heated and Cooled throughout (2006)
- Construction: Masonry framed with wood truss roof section over the office
- Bathrooms: 1 in office, 1 with lockers and shower in warehouse
- Electric: 400 amp main service
- Ceilings: 20' in warehouse, 14'x12' loading dock, 2 drive-in bays 14'x12'
- Building 2:
- Roof: Metal
- HVAC: None - currently heated by the furnaces
- Construction: Metal frame built in 2000
- Electric: 400 amp
- Ceilings: 29', 3 overhead doors (2) 14' x 12' and (1) 16' x 14'
Three structures zoned Industrial on 4.15 acres off Overlook Road in Poughkeepsie. Can be leased separately or together. Buildings available on or about January 1st, 2020.
Building 1: 6,100 square foot flex building built in 1967 and renovated in 2007. Ideal contractor building with 1,800 sq.ft. of office and 4,300 sq.ft. of warehouse with 3 overhead doors and 20' ceiling height. 400 amp electric service, propane heat and central air throughout.
Building 2: 9,000 sq.ft. warehouse building built in 2000. One large open space ideal for manufacturing and storage. Metal frame structure with three overhead doors measuring 14' x 12' and 16' x 14'. New LED lighting. 29' ceiling height.
Building 3: 2,400 sq.ft. covered storage. Can be combined with either the 9,000 square foot warehouse, 6,100 square foot flex building, or both. Ideal for equipment storage. Gravel floor with electric to the building.
Central Poughkeepsie location off Overlook Road and situated between Route 44 and Route 55. New York's natural growth area due to proximity to New York City. Property is a short drive to the City of Poughkeepsie and southern Dutchess County market. Directions: Route 55 to Overlook Road. Left on Hatfield Lane. Building is tucked back from the road.
Units for Lease
Price Per Sqft/Year: $10.0
Price Per Sqft/Year: $8.0