Unique Mixed Use building in Amish Country/Holmes County, Ohio
7007 County Road 672
Berlin, OH 44610
- Pride of ownership, mixed-use property with visibility on U.S. Route 62
- In the center of Holmes County, One of the Top Visitor Destinations in Ohio because of its large Amish population and culture
- Unique Quality Constructed Building
- Lower level space for storage and workshop / light manufacturing uses (basement walkout for easy loading-unloading)
- Retail space on the first floor can accommodate as many as 4 tenants with separate entrances
- Office space on the second and third floor can accommodate 1 or 2 tenants and has separate bathroom facilities
- The well-known retailer will lease back approximately 6,000 sq. ft. of first-floor retail space
- An ideal setting for restaurant/retail combination.
- Virtual Tour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-drAgdqzQnc
Consists of a unique 15,076 square foot mixed-use building and parking lot on 2 acres. The site is nestled into a breath-taking setting of farm housing and vegetation that are the Hallmark of Holmes County, Ohio where the largest concentration of Amish population lives. Development opportunity to create a mixed-use property anchored by Wendell August Forge, a premier seller of unique gifts and keepsakes for multiple occasions. Ideal for a combination restaurant/retail destination with visibility on U.S. Rt 62.
An Investor/Developer can purchase the property and lease to Wendell August as the anchor tenant and add other tenants to the property as indicated in several schemes included in this offering memorandum. Wendell August has been operating in the entire property since it was originally built in 1994 and will consolidate its space and become a tenant in the building. They are open to reconfiguring the building and their space to maximize its utility to a new owner. The Proforma Financials included in this offering memorandum assume anticipated rental rates and operating expenses for illustrative purposes.
Virtual tour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-drAgdqzQnc
Located 3 miles north of Berlin, Ohio in Holmes County with visibility from U.S. Route 62. Holmes County is the home to the second-largest Amish population of any county in the U.S. drawing millions of visitors from all over the world. It benefits from being approximately a 1.5-hour drive from Pittsburgh, Pa; Cleveland, Columbus, Akron, Youngstown and Canton, Ohio and Wheeling, W.Va