Uniquely Zoned for Wide Range of Institutional Purposes including Treatment Center
3948 Portland St
Coplay, PA 18037
- Unique zoning allows a multitude of treatment/therapeutic and institutional facilities
- Concrete and steel construction allows for easy placement of walls
- Setting of 4 plus acres is partially wooded with bubbling brook and an adjoining nine-plus mile bike trail
- Close to Rte 22 , PA Turnpike (Rte 446), Rte 309, I-78
- One hour from Philadelphia and an hour and a half from New York City
- Has Public Bus Transportation
This four-acre parcel with a 14,300 SF building possesses unique zoning that allows treatment centers, institutional group homes, and prisons or similar correctional institutions. It is a concrete-constructed, former office/laboratory building that would make a perfect setting for a therapeutic environment. The building has a rear, south-facing courtyard edged by a tree-lined stream. A nine-plus mile paved bike/walking trail adjoins the property.
Well located in an area that is easily accessible from Rte 22, this 14.300 SF structure on four acres possesses very unique zoning that allows a multitude of institutional and therapeutic uses including the following: "Institutional Group Home", "Prison or Similar Correctional Institution", "Treatment Center". The facility is easily expandable.