US Hwy 183 / IH-10 Land for Hotel
5055 E. Pierce
Luling, TX 78648
- Popular travel stop intersection surrounded by hotels, a truck stop and a family travel store
- Site has been approved by Comfort Inn Suites
- Preliminary construction plans available
- Outside of city limits with no zoning
- City sewer and water available
- Will divide and owner financing available
- Hotel construction plans approved and seller will provide
This 3-acre site has easy access and excellent visibility from IH-10 near Luling, TX. It's situated in a prime location on US Hwy 183 across from Buc'ees, a highly visited family travel store and gas station. The seller will divide and owner financing is available. While outside the Luling city limits, city sewer and water is available. Hotel construction plans have been approved and seller will provide if desired. This is a great hospitality opportunity at a major travel stop intersection.
The property is located on US Hwy 183 at the IH-10 junction near Luling, TX between San Antonio (57 miles east) and Houston (141 miles west). Hwy 183 has connectivity to Austin (47 miles) from the north and the Eagle Ford Shale play to the south.