Vacant Industrial Mini Warehouse
65700 GRATIOT AVENUE
LENOX TOWNSHIP, MI 48050
- VACANT CANNABIS WAREHOUSE SITS ON 2 ACRES OF LAND
- 30 +/- SURFACE PARKING SPOTS
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO COMMERCIALLY DENSE INTERSECTION (GRATIOT AVENUE AND 31 MILE RD)
- AVERAGE HOUSEHOLD INCOME IN 5-MILE RADIUS $90k+
- LENOX HAS CANNABIS GROWTH FRIENDLY POLICIES
- APPROXIMATELY 40 MILES NORTH OF DETROIT, MICHIGAN'S LARGEST CITY
- MORE ZONING AND GROWTH INFORMATION IN THE OFFERING MEMORANDUM
- BRANDS IN THE AREA: LITTLE CAESARS, T-MOBILE, KROGER, JIMMY JOHN'S, H&R BLOCK, BURGER KING, DOLLAR GENERAL, RITE AID, CRICKET, TRUE VALUE, VERIZON, CVS, O'REILLY AUTO PARTS, AT&T, TROPICAL SMOOTHIE CAFE, DOLLAR TREE, SUBWAY, GREAT CLIPS AND ANYTIME FITNESS
Vacant Industrial Mini Warehouse zoned CG (Licensed for Recreational Cannabis Grow), approved for Class C License up to 2,000 plants and approved for processing and dispensary.
Lenox Township is a rural area in Michigan, made up of farmland, wetlands, and some pockets of woodlands. Recently land development has started to take place due to growing population and major corridors through the township. Gratiot Avenue is one the more developed roads in the area.