Vacant Land - Regional/Mixed Use Corridor - Ypsilanti
1879 W Michigan Ave
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
- Vacant Land
- Estimated 6-8 acres are build-able
- Direct access EXIT 181A off I-94
- Centrally located off US-23 EXIT 34
- Unique development opportunity for automotive, hospitality, light industrial, multi-family/residential, office, retail and more
- Located in Ypsilanti Township at entryway to the City of Ypsilanti - home to Eastern Michigan University and St. Joe Mercy Hospital.
Ypsilanti Township recently updated its Master Plan and this property is centrally located in the Regional/Mixed Use Corridor of the newly formed Michigan Avenue Form Based Code District Plan.
The Michigan Ave. Regional/Mixed Use Corridor - Site Type D permitted use groups include Misc. Residential/Related Uses, Office/Institutional, Retail, Entertainment and Services and Light Industrial. Special use groups include Other Misc. and Automotive.
This is a unique development opportunity.
Vacant land on West Michigan Avenue in Ypsilanti, less than a 1/4 mile off I-94, Exit 181A. Gently sloping with wetlands in rear. Estimated 6-8 acres are build-able. Presumed building envelop and example site plan included in attachments.
Documents1879 W Michigan Ave Traffic Map-5 mile radius.pdf
1879 W Michigan Ave Former Project Site Plan &Engineering.pdf
1879 W Michigan Ave Parcel Aerial.pdf
1879 W Michigan Ave Building Envelope and Storm Detention.pdf
Article 5 Ypsilanti Township.pdf
Sale Brochure 1879 W Michigan