VALUE ADD REDEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
2318-2322 Torrance Boulevard
Torrance, CA 90501
VALUE ADD REDEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
This South Bay (Torrance, CA) commercial property is an attractive redevelopment investment opportunity
- The property is well positioned at the SEC of Torrance Blvd & Madrid Ave.
- Torrance Blvd is a major South Bay thoroughfare with a traffic count of over ±34,000 VPD.
- Current tenants are MTM and have been notified of the pending sale. The site can be delivered vacant at the time of sale or with tenants continuing in MTM status to help with carry costs.
- The property consists of 18,004 SF (0.41 Acres) of Commercial Zoned Land.
2318 & 2322 TORRANCE BLVD BOASTS TREMENDOUS REAL ESTATE FUNDAMENTALS INCLUDING:
- Clear line of site visibility from Torrance Blvd (+/-34,000 VPD) with 150 feet of linear frontage
- Ingress/Egress driveway off of Torrance Blvd for east bound traffic and left turn access from Torrance Blvd for west bound traffic.
DESIRABLE SOUTH BAY LOCATION
Torrance Blvd is a major city / commuter thoroughfare with strong surrounding retail and employment center synergy including:
- Old Town Torrance (charming downtown with historic buildings and eateries)
- Honda North America Corporate Headquarters
- Direct access to 110 Fwy
- Del Amo Fashion Center (2.5 M SF Mall – 5th largest in United States)
Drive Thru’s are permissible with a Conditional Use Permit (CUP) under the city of Torrance commercial zone (requires planning commission review / approval). See Zoning Summary for additional detail.
The properties commercial zoning allows for a wide range of potential future uses. The property is only surrounded by residential (multi-family) on the east side, creating limited setback requirements.
LOCATION / HISTORY
Torrance is a coastal U.S. city in the South Bay (southwestern) region of Los Angeles County, California, in the Los Angeles metropolitan area. Torrance has 1.5 miles (2.4 km) of beaches on the Pacific Ocean. It is immediately bordered by Lomita to the east, Gardena and Lawndale to the north, Redondo Beach and the Pacific Ocean to the west, and Rolling Hills and Palos Verdes Estates to the south.
Since its incorporation in 1921, Torrance has grown to a population at the 2010 census of 145,438. This residential and light high-tech industries city has 90,000 street trees and 30 city parks. Known for its low crime rates, the city consistently ranks among the safest cities in Los Angeles County.
Known by locals as the “hidden gem” of the South Bay, Torrance has a laid-back beach vibe and a strong historical heart. Torrance is home to a diversity of cultural centers such as the Torrance Cultural Arts Center, Chen Art Gallery, and Torrance Art Museum. Torrance provides a variety of indoor and outdoor shopping experiences such as:
- The Coastal Chic Del Amo Fashion Center (The 5th Largest Shopping Mall in the United States)???????
Torrance is also known for a wide variety of delicious eateries, cafes, and numerous brewing companies such as. Key city amenities include:
- 15 Minutes from Los Angeles International Airport
- 1.5 Miles of Pristine Beaches / Coastline
- 2.7 Million Square Feet of “Shopping Bliss”
- 400 + Eateries
- 11 Craft Breweries
- 212 + Acres of Natural Space to Explore
- 15 Hotels to choose from
CURRENT RENT $5,000 / Month [ Current Tenants are MTM – Site can be delivered vacant at COE]
OWNERSHIP Fee Simple
LAND AREA 0.41 Acres (18,004 SF)
7355-004-002: 5,400 SF / 0.12 AC
7355-004-001: 12,604 SF / 0.29 AC
TOTAL SF / AC 18,004 SF / 0.41 AC
ZONING C1 (Commercial)
OCCUPANCY 100%* - Can Be Delivered Vacant at Close of Escrow
TRAFFIC COUNTS ±34,000 VPD (Torrance Blvd & Madrid Ave) *source: CoStar
FRONTAGE 150 Feet (Torrance Blvd)
- DRIVE-THRU PERMITTED WITH CUP
- GATEWAY ROUTE TO 110 FREEWAY AND EMPLOYMENT / RETAIL HUB
- FRONTAGE, ACCESS AND MULTIPLE OPTIONS FOR FUTURE CONFIGURATION
- RARE SOUTH BAY REDEVELOPMENT SITE
- COMMERCIAL (C1 ZONING) ALLOWS FOR WIDE RANGE OF USES