West Boulevard, Montgomery, AL, 36108
Montgomery, AL 36108
Jul 07, 2022
- A Lot right off the West Blvd (US 31), Ashley Rd and Hayneville Rd. and convenient to the Interstate System.
- 3.3± Miles from Maxwell Air Force Base: Serving 25,000 Active Duty, Guard, Reserves, Contractors & Retirees. The Air Force University is attended by 20,000 Annually
- 3.3± Miles from I-65
- 4.3± Miles from I-85
- 7.9± Miles from Hyundai Motor Manufacturing
Moore Company is pleased to present 4.12 Acres of land right off the West Blvd (US 31), Ashley Rd and Hayneville Rd. This lot is convenient to the Interstate System and is within minutes from Interstate 65 and Interstate 85.
Hwy 31/West Blvd, Ashley Rd & Hayneville Rd.
Lot Size: 4.12 acres
Map of West Boulevard, Montgomery, AL, 36108
What are Real Estate Incentives?
Real Estate incentives range widely and have been overlooked by the Commercial Multiple Listing Services (MLS)
for decades. Real estate incentives is a generic term used to group any number of programs, such as tax incentives, that are designated by an agency for a geographic area."
Why are Real Estate Incentives Important and to Whom?
"Incentives" are vital today and in the future because:
- U.S. Public: Many incentives focus on job creation and Affordable Housing
- Investors and Commercial Developers use incentives to reduce financial risk, obtain gap financing, etc. Investors and developers look for property listings with incentives available.
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers, in mass, unfortunately do not know about incentives tied to their listings
- Entire Supply Chain of Real Estate Development such as small and large companies who will provide goods and services to new and revitalized properties.