White Marsh Professional Center
8100 Sandpiper Circle, Suite 308
Nottingham, MD 21236
Multi Tenant Office
Feb 07, 2023
- Completely built out with a mix of private offices, conference room, and full kitchen
- Multiple nearby restaurants, shopping centers, and hospitality
- 3rd-floor space with immediate presence directly off the elevator
Class A professional condo for sale
$1,458.75 per month condo fees
$15,672.96 per year in real estate taxes
Excellent access to I-695, I-95, Routes 43 and Rt 1. Located near The Avenue
At White Marsh and White Marsh Mall.
Year Built: 2009
Building Size: 5672sq ft
Building Class: A
Lot Size: 0 acres
Map of 8100 Sandpiper Circle, Suite 308, Nottingham, MD, 21236
What are Real Estate Incentives?
Real Estate incentives range widely and have been overlooked by the Commercial Multiple Listing Services (MLS)
for decades. Real estate incentives is a generic term used to group any number of programs, such as tax incentives, that are designated by an agency for a geographic area."
Why are Real Estate Incentives Important and to Whom?
"Incentives" are vital today and in the future because:
- U.S. Public: Many incentives focus on job creation and Affordable Housing
- Investors and Commercial Developers use incentives to reduce financial risk, obtain gap financing, etc. Investors and developers look for property listings with incentives available.
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers, in mass, unfortunately do not know about incentives tied to their listings
- Entire Supply Chain of Real Estate Development such as small and large companies who will provide goods and services to new and revitalized properties.