Winds Chant, a senior housing development site
57XX N US Hwy 1
Palm Coast, FL 32137
- Winds Chant, a master planned senior housing development site in Palm Coast, FL (Flagler County)
- Up to 8 development lots available for ALF (138 Units), senior apartments (180 Units), independent living (150 Units), medical/retail outparcels
- Lots can be subdivided and developed individually
- Opportunity to bring a Continuing Care Retirement Community to the market
- All zoning is in place to allow immediate development
- All utilities are available to site
- Lots can be delivered fully engineered
- Exceptional location along US Hwy 1, just south of Palm Coast Parkway
- Huge demand for senior housing of all types in Flagler County
Winds Chant is a 50 acre senior housing development site in Palm Coast, FL (Flagler County). It represents an incredible opportunity to bring a variety of senior housing options to an underserved market. The 50 acre site has been master planned to include Assisted Living/Memory Care (138 Units), Independent Living (150 Units), Senior Apartments (180 Units) and five outparcels for various medical and retail related services.
Winds Chant can be sold in bulk or subdivided into the 8 planned lots. The development program allows flexibility to suit a developers needs. Each lot has been designed to provide a key component of the senior living experience.
The site is located on US Hwy 1, just 0.5 miles south of Palm Coast Parkway (the primary east-west thoroughfare in Flagler County). Visibility is tremendous with over 2,000 feet of frontage along US Hwy 1. Winds Chant has the potential to be the premier senior housing development in all of Flagler County.
Winds Chant offers the opportunity for a developer to phase the project while continuing to program and design the aesthetics, services and amenities across the entire 50 acres. Contract broker for more details including programming, plans and amenities.
West side of US Hwy 1, 0.5 miles south of Palm Coast Pkwy