Wooded homesite in Eastern Buck Lake Road Area
0 Buck Lake Road
Tallahassee, FL 32317
Residential Land Development
Mar 14, 2023
- 5-acre wooded lot within the Urban Fringe
- Excellent school zones: Buck Lake Elementary; Swift Creek Middle School, Lincoln High School
- 4 Miles to Publix-Academy Sports.
Like convenient living in town but like to be surrounded by trees? This lovely, natural 5-acre lot with some topography can be shaped to build a beautiful, large home in a secluded setting among other large lots. 1 Unit per 5 -acre Urban Fringe zoning. No subdividing.
Beautiful secluded lot for privacy and forested living on Buck Lake Road. Subdivision consists of similar 5-acre to 2-acre lots.
Lot Size: 5.27 acres
DocumentsSale Flyer Vertical
Map of 0 Buck Lake Road, Tallahassee, FL, 32317
What are Real Estate Incentives?
Real Estate incentives range widely and have been overlooked by the Commercial Multiple Listing Services (MLS)
for decades. Real estate incentives is a generic term used to group any number of programs, such as tax incentives, that are designated by an agency for a geographic area."
Why are Real Estate Incentives Important and to Whom?
"Incentives" are vital today and in the future because:
- U.S. Public: Many incentives focus on job creation and Affordable Housing
- Investors and Commercial Developers use incentives to reduce financial risk, obtain gap financing, etc. Investors and developers look for property listings with incentives available.
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers, in mass, unfortunately do not know about incentives tied to their listings
- Entire Supply Chain of Real Estate Development such as small and large companies who will provide goods and services to new and revitalized properties.