Apto is the #1 CRM and deal management software for commercial real estate brokers, with more paid users than any other provider. Apto was built by and for brokers to help them manage contacts, properties, listings, and deals—anywhere, from any device.
Apto’s customers include thousands of independent brokers around the world, as well as multinational brokerages like CBRE, JLL, NKF, and Cushman & Wakefield. Headquartered in Denver, Apto is one of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., as ranked by Inc. magazine.
- Here are 8 tips we would give companies looking to hire a CRE broker
- NEW: Make a website straight from your CRM, complete with lead capture form
- It’s Tax Day! Most CRE brokers have filed their returns and owe Uncle Sam. Do you?
- Two simple tricks to make prospecting seem less daunting
- How to get past gatekeepers when prospecting
- Why culture fit is a trap in building a brokerage team
- Power tips for turning cold calling into warm calling
- 16 ways this industry veteran prospects for shopping center tenants
- CRE brokers admit to slacking off for ‘March Madness,’ predict winner of NCAA men’s basketball tourney
- The 2 biggest unexpected benefits of consistent prospecting