Apto is the #1 CRM and deal management software for commercial real estate brokers, with more paid users than any other provider. Apto was built by and for brokers to help them manage contacts, properties, listings, and deals—anywhere, from any device.
Apto’s customers include thousands of independent brokers around the world, as well as multinational brokerages like CBRE, JLL, NKF, and Cushman & Wakefield. Headquartered in Denver, Apto is one of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., as ranked by Inc. magazine.
- 7 CRE broker quotes to live by
- 3 things your business needs that Excel can never give you
- 3 strategies to build influence and become a market leader
- 3 approaches to prospecting that go beyond cold calling
- How to do performance reviews for junior brokers
- 7 sales conferences where brokers can build their skills in 2019
- 8 PR tips and tricks for commercial real estate power brokers…or aspiring power brokers
- This pipeline report template will help you stay on top of your business and cash flow all year
- 20 Excel shortcuts to help brokers still using spreadsheets in 2019
- CRE brokers say they made more money in 2018 and expect the trend to continue in 2019