CommercialEdge is a CRE property research, market intelligence, and listing management solution designed by Yardi Systems Inc. The intuitive platform is tailored for commercial brokers, creating efficiencies while enabling data-driven decisions and enhanced lead generation.
With national coverage across all asset types, CommercialEdge provides reliable data built upon more than a decade of extensive research. The platform empowers brokers to analyze exhaustive property data – such as ownership, leases, sales, debt, and listings – and get comprehensive insights into building and portfolio performance, including average rents, vacancy rates, and maturing leases.
Edge ResearchStreamline your research and workflows with efficient and purpose-built tools, like automated competitive sets, digital tour books, branded property reports, and more. Perform your research with extensive property data that includes transaction, ownership, and debt information, offering nationwide coverage across all commercial real estate asset types. Use our intuitive platform to uncover vital market data and get insights with the latest lease and sale listings at your fingertips.
Edge MarketingLeverage our easy-to-use tools to seamlessly manage and promote your listings. Gain free exposure on the growing Yardi Commercial Listings Network, which includes CommercialCafe, 42Floors, CommercialSearch, PropertyShark, and Point2, attracting upwards of 2 million visits per month, combined. You can also boost your listings’ visibility with Featured Ads and syndicate them to third-party platforms.
- Asking Rates Up 1.8% Y-o-Y as Omicron Further Delays Return to Office
- E-commerce Dips but Continues Fueling Demand as Industrial Rents Post 3.8% Y-o-Y Rise
- CRE Marketplace 42Floors.com Joins the CommercialEdge Listing Network
- How Competitive Sets and Qualitative Analysis Shape Leading CRE Strategies
- U.S. Office Transactions Overtake 2020 Volume While Vacancies Remain Stable
- CommercialEdge Client Spotlight: Macerich Accelerates Short-Term Retail Leasing With Edge Marketing
- How to Find Commercial Property Owners & Streamline Your Outreach
- Inland Empire Vacancy Drops to 1% as Port Activity Continues to Drive Robust Industrial Growth
- Automated Competitive Sets: Enhancing CRE Decision Making With Real-time Intelligence and Granular Data
- Supply Chain Bottlenecks Keep Port Markets Tight & New Lease Premiums Soaring