Retail Brokers Network
Founded in 1992, the Retail Brokers Network, or, “RBN”, is a retail networking group whose members specialize in Retail Real Estate Brokerage. Our independent firms work together on a regional, national, and even the international level in all areas of commercial real estate including: tenant representation, investment sales, and project leasing. Though we tend to focus on retail tenant representation and the leasing and sale of retail properties, individual Brokerages may also offer services to include: property management, property sales, redevelopment, and disposition. RBN members come together in different ways throughout the year to increase business and to socialize.
- The Impact of Labor Shortages on Commercial Real Estate
- 5 SIGNS THAT RETAIL WILL BE OK
- JOANN CRAFTS A COMEBACK!
- The Economy is About to Boom – Here is How I Know
- TRADER JOE’S HASN’T SEEN A PANDEMIC SALES SURGE
- What Success Means to Me
- AMAZON “QUIETLY BUILDING A NATIONAL GROCERY CHAIN”
- Cell Phone Data is Revolutionizing the Retail Industry
- The State of Retail Real Estate
- ONLINE GROCERY SHOPPING EXPECTED TO DOUBLE ITS MARKET SHARE BY 2025