1.43 Acre Lot Adjacent to Target in Waconia
811 Village Way
Waconia, MN 55387
- At the Signalized Intersection/Entrance to Target & Twin Cities Orthopedic Therapy Performance Center
- B-1 Zoning Allows for Many Retail and/or Office Usages
- Quick and Convenient Access to Hwy 5, 284, and Cnty Rd 10
- Strong Middle-Income Demographic Profile (3-, 5-, and 7-mile radius)
- Average Income $100,000 and Home Values in the $400,000 Range
This 1.43 acre site, located at the entrance to Target and the brand new Twin Cities Orthopedics Therapy Performance Center, is zoned B-1 Highway Business District (Sec F - 900.05) allowing for many different office and retail usages. The location and road frontage provides optimal exposure to area traffic.
Waconia is approximately 30 minutes west of Minneapolis. Hwy 5 serves as one of the main thoroughfares to the Twin Cities along with Cnty Rd 10.
Within a 5-mile radius of this site the average income is approximately $100,000 and home values in the $400,000 Range. According to the City of Waconia 2040 Plan, this area of the city is encouraging growth and infrastructure with flexible zoning.
On the southwest quadrant of Main Street and Village Way. South of MN-5, east of MN-284. Adjacent to Target at the signalized intersection of Main and Village.