+/-1.44 AC | Signalized Corner
2301 S Hwy 27
Somerset, KY 42503
- +/-1.44 AC signalized corner lot; Zoned B-2; can be subdivided
- Traffic count of +/-30,225 VPD in front of the site
- Chick-Fil-A, Starbucks, Chili's and Popeyes are all new to the immediate trade area
- +/-250' of frontage on Hwy 27
- Pad-ready site with off-site detention - graded, compacted with utilities to the site
- Located between Walmart/Lowe's and Kroger Marketplace
- Lake Cumberland draws 4 million recreational visitors per year
- Somerset is experiencing tremendous growth - recent announcements of a new $50 million Horse Soldier Bourbon Distillery and a new 4 year university
- Sale Price: $1,585,000
NAI Isaac is pleased to present +/-1.44 AC signalized corner lot for sale in Somerset. The front row Hwy 27 lot can be subdivided and has 250 feet of frontage. The site has been grade, compacted and is pad-ready site with off-site detention and all utilities to site. Located between Walmart/Lowe's and a Kroger Marketplace and across the street from The Center for Rural Development.
The city of Somerset on US Hwy 27, 73 miles south of Lexington, Kentucky and 129 miles north of Knoxville, Tennessee. Somerset is located at the convergence of Knox, Laurel and Whitley Counties and serves a regional trade area population of 195,000 plus. Lake Cumberland also provides considerable tourist/weekend shoppers.