+/-161 AC of Industrial Land
892 Delaplain Road
Georgetown, KY 40324
- +/-161 acres of industrial land for sale
- Located just off I-75 at Exit 129 across from Toyota Manufacturing Plant, near Norfolk Southern Railroad Intermodal Shipping Terminal and Delaplain Industrial Park
- Norfolk Southern Intermodal Shipping Terminal one mile from the site
- Across from +/-7,000,000 SF Toyota Motor Manufacturing Plant (Gates 3 & 4), which is the largest Toyota manufacturing plant in the world, annually capable of producing 550,000 vehicles and more than 600,000 engines with over 8,000 employees
- Average daily traffic count of +/-11,065 ('17) along Cherry Blossom Way
- Easy access to I-75 and downtown Georgetown, +/-16 miles to Lexington, KY, +/-75 miles to Louisville, KY and +/-68 miles to Cincinnati, OH
- Utility providers include: water service with Kentucky American Water, electric service with Blue Grass Energy Cooperative Corp and sewer service with Georgetown Municipal Sewer Service
- Zoned I-1, Light Industrial
- The Georgetown/Scott County area has been growing rapidly in recent years and the 8th fastest growing city in Kentucky with a population growth rate of 11% over a five year period
- Sale Price: $6,359,500 / $39,500 per acre
- Adjacent +/-90 acres also available for sale by the same owner for a combined total of up to +/-250 acres
NAI Isaac is pleased to present +/- 161 acres of zoned I-1 land for sale in Georgetown. The land is located across from Toyota Manufacturing Plant and near Delaplain Industrial Park.
The property is located +/-2 miles from Exit 129 at I-75 across from the Toyota Manufacturing Plant. The Georgetown/Scott County area has been growing rapidly in recent years. Georgetown is the 8th fastest growing city in Kentucky with a population growth rate of 11% over a five year period. Both Georgetown and Scott County have experienced employment increases. The recent expansion to several of the local manufacturing companies, Toyota's $1.3 Billion commitment to re-tool the Toyota Motor Manufacturing Plant, the addition of a new 125,000 sf Kroger Marketplace, several new subdivisions and a new high school shows steady growth for Georgetown and Scott County.