17741 Soledad Canyon Road, Santa Clarita, CA, 91387
17741 Soledad Canyon Road
Santa Clarita, CA 91387
- Excellent Income and Population Demographics
- Zoning is Community Commercial - “CC”
- Allowed Uses Include Retail, Office, Medical Services, Daycare, Restaurants and Gas Stations
- Live/Work, Hospitality, Equipment Rental, Auto Repair, RV Park, Daycare, Assisted Living Allowed with MUP or CUP
- Frontage on Soledad Canyon Rd is 295’
- FAR is 75%
- Traffic Count is 29,000 Vehicles/Day
- Close to Retail & All Services
- Adjacent to Community Park
- APNs 2844-006-019 & 020
Commercial development opportunity in fast-growing Santa Clarita. Community Commercial zoning allows most office, retail & medical uses in addition to restaurants, gas stations and daycare. Live/Work, Hospitality, Equipment Rental, Auto Repair, RV Park, Daycare & Assisted Living allowed with MUP or CUP. The City of Santa Clarita is widely considered to be one of the safest and most desirable cities to live in in the country. With a median household income of $83,554, the city is poised for significant growth, with an additional 21,500 new single-family housing units slated for new construction under the Newhall Ranch Project over the next 20 years.
Just 10 minutes from the San Fernando Valley, 25 minutes from Burbank Airport, 30 minutes from downtown Los Angeles and 40 minutes from LAX Los Angeles International Airport with easy access to the Tri-Cities, West Los Angeles, and downtown Los Angeles via Golden State I-5 Freeway. The Santa Clarita Valley is close to 23 interstate and local highways providing convenient access to all areas of the Los Angeles and Ventura Counties.