2426 Spruce Street, Montgomery, AL, 36107
2426 Spruce Street
Montgomery, AL 36107
Feb 01, 2023
- Easy Access Retail and Warehouse Buildings
- Within minutes from Jackson Hospital, Alabama State University & Huntingdon College
- On-Site Parking for employees and customers
- Convenient to Central Business District
- 0.4± Miles from I-85
- 0.6± Miles from Jackson Hospital Campus
- 1.2± Miles from Alabama State University
- 5.5± Miles from Maxwell Air Force Base: Serving 25,000 Active Duty, Guard, Reserves, Contractors and Retirees. The Air Force University is attended by 20,000 Annually
Year Built: 1980
Building Size: 5928sq ft
Lot Size: 0.43 acres
DocumentsSale Brochure_ 2426 Spruce St
Map of 2426 Spruce Street, Montgomery, AL, 36107
What are Real Estate Incentives?
Real Estate incentives range widely and have been overlooked by the Commercial Multiple Listing Services (MLS)
for decades. Real estate incentives is a generic term used to group any number of programs, such as tax incentives, that are designated by an agency for a geographic area."
Why are Real Estate Incentives Important and to Whom?
"Incentives" are vital today and in the future because:
- U.S. Public: Many incentives focus on job creation and Affordable Housing
- Investors and Commercial Developers use incentives to reduce financial risk, obtain gap financing, etc. Investors and developers look for property listings with incentives available.
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers, in mass, unfortunately do not know about incentives tied to their listings
- Entire Supply Chain of Real Estate Development such as small and large companies who will provide goods and services to new and revitalized properties.