2512 Balsam Terrace, Tallahassee, FL, 32303
2512 Balsam Terrace
Tallahassee, FL 32303
Please Call Broker for Price
Oct 07, 2022
- UNIT 300: 1,190 SF Heated/Cooled + 570 SF Warehouse
- On-Site Parking, Approximately 24 +/- Spaces
- Great Place for Boutique in Small Strip Center
- Traffic Count: 36,700 Vehicles Per Day (N Monroe Street)
- .50 Acres
- Lot Dimensions: Approximately 107 x 200
Great location for restaurant or retail space located behind Denny's, across the street from Circle K
On Balsam Terrace Directly behind Denny's on North Monroe Street
Year Built: 1978
Building Size: 4400sq ft
Lot Size: 0 acres
DocumentsSale Flyer Vertical
Map of 2512 Balsam Terrace, Tallahassee, FL, 32303
What are Real Estate Incentives?
Real Estate incentives range widely and have been overlooked by the Commercial Multiple Listing Services (MLS)
for decades. Real estate incentives is a generic term used to group any number of programs, such as tax incentives, that are designated by an agency for a geographic area."
Why are Real Estate Incentives Important and to Whom?
"Incentives" are vital today and in the future because:
- U.S. Public: Many incentives focus on job creation and Affordable Housing
- Investors and Commercial Developers use incentives to reduce financial risk, obtain gap financing, etc. Investors and developers look for property listings with incentives available.
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers, in mass, unfortunately do not know about incentives tied to their listings
- Entire Supply Chain of Real Estate Development such as small and large companies who will provide goods and services to new and revitalized properties.