37,194 Square Foot Development Land Opportunity For Retails, Offices & Banks Restaurants & More Uses /Type Commercial Vacant (Miscellaneous)
Tapo Street & Barnard (APN #625-0--030-330)
Simi Valley, CA 93063
- 37,194 Square Feet Lot zoned (CO) Commercial in A Prime Simi Valley
- The property is Zoned Commercial Office (CO). The Commercial Office Zoning District is intended to provide areas for business and professional offices. Self-storage facilities are not an allowed use in the CO Zone
- One Block North of The 118 Freeway at Tapo and Barnard.
- Gas, Water, Power Ready. Possible of Different Uses.
- The City Is May Be Open For Different Use Of This land.
- Buyer Need To Do Investigation There Is No Warantee Or Gurantee For This Information.
- Type: Vacant (Miscellaneous)
- The Land Value In This Area Is Minimum Of $26 Per Square Feet (Check On 4370 Eve Rd. Simi Valley As Comparable)
Below are the permitted uses on this land
Medical & Dental, Practitioners' Offices, Clinics, Emergency Shelter, Offices-Government, processing production, Banks & Financial Services, Accessor, Business and Services, Construction Contractors Business Support Services Automated Teller Machines (ATMs), Restaurants-Drug Stores, Bookstores, Magazine Stores, Newsstands, Museum and art Galleries, botanical gardens, club & Loges, Membership Meeting halls, Community Centers , Medica Production and Distribution Facilities.
A 37,194 square feet Development opportunity land with many permitted uses located at the retail corridor in Topa street commercial land with multi purposes
Simi Valley repeatedly appears among the Safest Cities in America lists. It is an incorporated city located in the southeast corner of Ventura County, California, bordering the San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles in the Greater Los Angeles Area. According to the United States Bureau of the Census, the city had a population of 124,237 in 2010 up from 111,351 in 2000.