40,000 Sq. Ft. Warehouse in Eastern Cleveland suburb; 40' Ceiling Height, with 2, 35 ton cranes; 6 drive in doors
590 Bank Street
Painesville (Cleveland), OH 44077
- Receiver Sale, Subject to court approval
- High ceilings estimated at 40’
- A newer roof on 80% of the building
- 6 oversized 18’x16’ drive-in doors
- 2, 35 ton overhead cranes with no columns underneath, approximately 30’ under the hook
- Rail siding potential, since one existed at the time the property was built
- Perfect for storing tall, heavy equipment
High ceiling (40') warehouse space in Eastern Cleveland Suburb with 2, 35 ton cranes, and 6 high drive in doors for industrial storage, warehousing and need for moving large heavy equipment. Approximately 80 % of the roof replace 3 years ago. Available in June, 2021.
Located 30 minutes east of Downtown Cleveland in Eastern Suburb Painesville, within two miles of Route 44, Rt 84 exit connecting to Interstate 90. Interstate 90 connects Boston to Seattle and is the longest Interstate in the U. S. at over 3000 miles. The Cleveland Area is within 500 miles of over 50% of the U.S. and Canadian population and is on the Great Lakes which has 20% of the fresh water supply of the United States.