5.936 Acre Commercial Site on Slaughter Lane
East Slaughter Lane
Austin, TX 78747
- Approximately 5.936 Acres located at the southeast corner of East Slaughter Ln. and Vortex Blvd.
- Approximately 439 feet of frontage on Vertex Blvd
- Zoned Planned Unit Development
- No portion of the property is in the FEMA floodplain
- All utilities available through the City of Austin (to be delivered by seller)
- $10 per square foot
This commercial site is within Austin's newest master planned community Goodnight Austin, where there are approvals for 3,500 residential units and 260,000 sf of commercial space within. South Park Meadows is approximately 1.5 miles away at IH-35 and Slaughter Lane and offers full retail support services. Austin ISD's Blazier Elementary educates approximately 900 students grades K-5 and is within the Goodnight Austin development. The developers of Goodnight Austin have created a Park District, which includes a 3 mile jogging trail thgroughout the development, and an Education Fund to benefit the residents of these future apaprtment projects. This site includes off-site detention and water quality plus has the Parkland dedication fee paid. Site allows for up to 65% impervious cover for commercial uses and 70% for civic use.