6.3 AC Zoned Commercial
Old US Highway 25
Berea, KY 40403
- 6.3 AC development lot
- Located on Old US Highway 25 with excellent visibility and frontage
- Existing paved entrance at the northeast corner
- High traffic area with +/-9,104 VPD in front of the site
- Great residential support
- Berea and Madison County are fast growing areas in Kentucky
- Bluegrass Energy runs the length of the back of the property
- Delta Gas runs the length of the front of the property
- Zoned UC-4, General Commercial; Possibly can be rezoned to UC-1 for single family residential use
- Sale Price: $358,000
NAI Isaac is pleased to present 6.3 acres of land for sale in Madison County. Lot 3A is zoned UC4 (General Commercial) and has an existing paved entrance at the far northeast corner of the lot. Possibly can be rezoned to UC-1 for single family residential use. Bluegrass Energy runs the length of the back of the property and Delta Gas runs the length of the front of the property.
Berea is only 40 miles south of Lexington, KY and 15 miles from Richmond, KY. Berea is a city of approximately 13,500 people located on Interstate 75 (exits 76 and 77) and a short distance to Interstates 64, 65 and 40. It has access to a major airport as well as a local airport. Berea is in close proximity to the majority of US population (54%), personal income (53%), retail sales (51%) and manufacturing employment (60%). Berea is also one of the fastest growing towns in Kentucky. Berea is a principal city of the Richmond Berea Micropolitan Statistical Area, which includes all of Madison and Rockcastle counties.