Allies Court Townhomes | 38 Units | 100% Occupancy | 6.3% Cap Rate
1401-1435 Allies Court
Florence, SC 29506
- 38-unit townhome community in Florence, SC
- Historically strong, 100% occupancy with low turnover time
- Below-market rents allow for upside potential
- Recently constructed in 2012
- Amenities include tile floors, granite countertops and off-street parking for all units
- Water is separately metered
- Easy access to schools, retail, hospitals and the regional airport
- Within 2 miles of Downtown Florence
- Michael Bull of Bull Realty, SC License #57796
The property consists of 38 individual townhomes that sit within 2 miles of Downtown Florence, South Carolina. Built in 2012, the property has historically been 100% occupied with very little turnover time. Each home consists of granite countertops, private parking pads, brushed nickel hardware and tile floors.
The property is located just minutes from Florence Regional Airport, two separate hospitals, and many restaurants and shopping options. The property is also in close proximity to multiple schools, and is walking distance to McLaurin Elementary School, Vitrus Academy and Florence Public Schools.
Florence, South Carolina is a rapidly growing city located about 70 miles east of Columbia, South Carolina. Within a 3-mile radius of the property, there is a population of 34,000 people with a median household income of $62,123 (which is well above the national average of $40,000). Also, the median home value is $206,060. The population is expected to continue growing in the future.