Black Butte Mine
Goldfield, NV 89013
- Assets are located within Esmeralda and Nye counties of Nevada
- 259 acres, deeded and fee simple (not all contiguous)
- 100% ownership of both above and below ground mineral rights
- Over 2 million tons of gold tailing piles above the surface
- Precious metal resource reports and assays from reputable third parties
- Graded county roads providing direct access between goldfield and Black Butte mine site
- Seller will pay for a full survey during buyer’s due diligence period
- Has water rights. Currently has a low volume well. A new well could possibly achieve higher volumes
- Seller financing available with 40% down. Trade option a consideration also
259 acres, deeded and fee simple and 100% ownership of both above and below ground mineral rights.
The asset has parcels in both Esmeralda and Nye Counties of Nevada. This is a known region for gold extraction and there are tailings from shaft excavations visible on site. There are 69 acres within Esmeralda and approximately 190 in Nye County. The mine is approximately three hours driving time from Las Vegas and just fifteen minutes on country roads from Goldfield.