Clear Lake Reserve | ±175.34 Upland Acres
Pooler Parkway & Clear Lake Way
Pooler, GA 31322
- ±175.34 Upland Acres in Master-Planned, Mixed-Use Development
- Retail, Office, Multi-Family; Outparcels; Will Subdivide
- Master Infrastructure Work for Phase I Completed
- 2,500’+ of Frontage and 3 Access Points (2 Signalized) on Pooler Parkway
- High Traffic Counts; Located between I-16 and US Hwy 80 and 3 Miles from I-95
SVN is pleased to present Clear Lake Reserve, which is a master planned, mixed-use development consisting of Retail, Office and Multi-Family land opportunities located along Pooler Parkway. Phase I, which consists of Parcels 8-25 will have (3) access points from Pooler Parkway, of which will include (2) signalized intersections. Substantial completion of the master infrastructure work has been completed and will be delivered with all necessary traffic improvements from Pooler Parkway, interior road work, master drainage detention and utilities within the property boundaries. In addition, Parcels 8, 10 and 11 – 18 will also be cleared and rough graded.
Clear Lake Reserve is located along Pooler Parkway between the I-16 interchange and US Highway 80 in the City of Pooler. It is only 3 miles to the I-95 interchange (South Godley Station) and the Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport. Local amenities are supported with a population reaching 850,000 within a 30 mile radius and high traffic counts from the interstates.