3191 New Lebanon Road
Campbellsville, KY 42718
- +/-14.8 acres of land for sale adjacent to Backyard World
- Situated at the intersection of New Lebanon Road (US 68) and Palestine Road with excellent road frontage on both
- Kentucky Department of Highways is constructing a new Bypass to intersect with US Highway 68 (New Lebanon Road) on the northeast corner of the property
- Located just 3 miles from downtown and Campbellsville University, which has an enrollment of +12,000 students
- Just one mile from Campbellsville city limits
- Funding is now approved to finish the bypass around Campbellsville; Click link below https://www.mcconnell.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/2019/11/mcconnell-and-comer-announce-9-8-million-for-central-kentucky-s-heartland-parkway
- Sale Price: $500,000
NAI Isaac is pleased to present a +/-14.8 Acres of land for sale in Campbellsville, Kentucky. Located at the intersection of New Lebanon Road (US 68) and Palestine Road, adjacent to Backyard World.
Campbellsville and Taylor County are located in the heart of Central Kentucky. Taylor County covers 270 square miles with more than 22,000 people live in the county, about half of those in the county seat of Campbellsville. The area is home to a pleasant mix of agriculture, manufacturing and recreation. One of the area's greatest recreational attractions is Green River Lake, which offers some of the finest fishing and boating in the state.