Development Site with warehouse building and in-place income
1190 North Concord Street
South Saint Paul, MN 55075
- North Concord Mixed Use District is prioritized as a "key area for redevelopment over the next 20-30 years" for the City of South Saint Paul.
- Likely future TIF district to support this redevelopment.
- Retail, Office, MUH and Mixed-Use development opportunities.
- Easy access to downtown Saint Paul via Highway 52 (1 mile).
- Direct access to I-494, the MSP International Airport and beyond.
- Mississippi River Valley setting and views.
1.7 acre site fronting North Concord Street. In the North Concord Mixed-Use District and guided for retail, mixed-use or office development with a wide variety of uses available. A 11,552 SF low-slung railroad storage building is situated on the back of the property, with 2 tenants and lease income in place. Access to Concord Street on the south access road or directly to Concord on the west frontage.
Conveniently located 1 mile south of Highway 52 and 3 miles north of I-494 and minutes from downtown St. Paul. Easy access to MSP International Airport and 2 miles to St. Paul Holman Downton Airport. Located adjacent to Kaposia Landing Park and the Mississippi River corridor.