Doraville Redevelopment Site | 9.8 Acres
9.8 Acres Peachtree Industrial Blvd
Doraville, GA 30360
- 9.8 acre redevelopment site
- Excellent visibility on Peachtree Industrial Blvd with 4 ingress/egress points
- City of Doraville may be willing to rezone for high-density mixed-use
- Possibility to assemble additional properties
- Highly sought-after Dunwoody High School district
- Existing 95,135 SF of office in six buildings on-site
- ± 91,220 vehicles per day on GA-141
The City of Doraville has indicated they would rezone this site for a high-density, mixed-use project. Bring your vision for multifamily, senior living, hospitality, destination retail, entertainment, corporate campus or other commercial venture. The site is located in the award-winning Dunwoody High School District and offers great residential potential.
This 9.8 acre redevelopment site has approximately 95,135 SF within six office buildings that have all utilities on-site. There is excellent visibility and frontage on Peachtree Industrial Boulevard with four property entrances with one being off the Winters Chapel Road exit.
Doraville is a rapidly changing and diverse city located just inside the Perimeter in the Atlanta MSA. Home to the new 165-acre mixed-use GM plant development, Assembly Yards, the city is predicting a 44.7% future job growth over the next 10 years (higher than the US average of 33.5%.)