Franklin Square Retail Property
208-220 Franklin Ave
Franklin Square, NY 11010
Mar 01, 2023
• 5-Unit Retail Strip in Franklin Square, NY
• Some Tenants Have Annual Rent Increases With Options to Extend
• Tenants Pay Their Own Utilities
• Street Parking on Franklin Ave
• Surrounded by Other Neighborhood Retail
• High Traffic Counts: 24,414 Vehicles Per Day
• N25 Bus Line Runs Right In Front of Property
Map of 208-220 Franklin Ave , Franklin Square, NY, 11010
What are Real Estate Incentives?
Real Estate incentives range widely and have been overlooked by the Commercial Multiple Listing Services (MLS)
for decades. Real estate incentives is a generic term used to group any number of programs, such as tax incentives, that are designated by an agency for a geographic area."
Why are Real Estate Incentives Important and to Whom?
"Incentives" are vital today and in the future because:
- U.S. Public: Many incentives focus on job creation and Affordable Housing
- Investors and Commercial Developers use incentives to reduce financial risk, obtain gap financing, etc. Investors and developers look for property listings with incentives available.
- Commercial Real Estate Brokers, in mass, unfortunately do not know about incentives tied to their listings
- Entire Supply Chain of Real Estate Development such as small and large companies who will provide goods and services to new and revitalized properties.