GALVESTON 88 ACRES
Galveston, TX 77554
- One of the largest tracts available for purchase on the island and includes a canal
- Over 1,000 linear feet on the canal and approximately 1,400 linear feet of waterfront on
- Galveston Bay
- Owner estimates that approximately 60 acres of the land are developable
- Core of engineers has told the owners that almost half of the rest of the land (approximately
- 28 acres) can be developed if the same amount of land is turned into wetlands
- An estimated 80% of Galveston’s West End housing is comprised of vacation and second homes
- Almost 6 million visitors and tourists annually
This fantastic waterfront property is located on the west side of Galveston Island
UTILITIES ARE ACCESSIBLE AS THE LAND IS ADJACENT TO A SUBDIVISION.
THERE IS A BIRD SANCTUARY TO THE LEFT AND ACROSS THE HIGHWAY FROM THIS PROPERTY. FREE ACCESS AND PARKING TO PUBLIC RECREATIONAL BEACHES ALONG THE GULF OF MEXICO ARE PROVIDED.