Gravel Pike Logistics Center
675 Gravel Pike
East Greenville, PA 18041
- 36.98-acre parcel on Gravel Pike (Route-29)
- Approximate yield of 383,000 SF of industrial/flex space
- Easy access to highway infrastructure (I-476)
- Public utilities accessible along Gravel Pike
- Strategically located 17 miles from Allentown, 50 miles from Philadelphia, and 100 miles from New York City
Suburban City Group is pleased to present Gravel Pike Logistics Center, a rare 36.98-acre last-mile zoned by right industrial development opportunity in East Greenville, PA. Located approximately 4.7 miles from the Quakertown Interchange off of I-476, the site is positioned in a well-established pocket of Upper Hanover Township in close proximity to multiple industrial developments.
The offering features approximately 876 feet of frontage along a busy stretch of Gravel Pike (Route 29) directly across from the East Greenville Business Center. The seller has retained a civil engineer to do a preliminary conceptual plan which shows a potential yield of approximately 383,000 SF. Light Industrial zoning allows for up to 45% building coverage as a planned industrial/office park. Electric, gas, public water/sewer, and telephone lines are all accessible along Gravel Pike. Nearby industrial sites include Blommer Chocolate Company, Knoll Inc., and the East Greenville Business Center, all located within a mile from the site.
On Gravel Pike (Rt-29) between Ziegler Rd and Kraussdale Rd