Great Owner/User or Investment Deal in Porterville, CA
355 S Main St
Porterville, CA 93257
- Former Appliance Building
- Existing Electrical Upgrades Throughout
- Fresh Interior/Exterior Paint
- Great Owner/User or Investment Deal
- 2,000 SF Building Split into (2) 1,000 SF Buildings - Separately Metered
- Each Site is Fully Improved
- New Flooring Throughout
- Huge Parking/Yard Area
- Seller-Carry Financing Available
Former appliance building with many existing electrical upgrades throughout and fresh interior/exterior paint. Great owner/user or investment deal offering a 2,000 SF freestanding building split into (2) 1,000 SF separately metered suites with a door connecting them. Each suite is fully improved with new pebble-tech flooring on the south side and new linoleum flooring on the north. Each suite has an open layout with 1 rear restroom. The rear of the building has a 500 SF overhang and the rear of the property has 4,000 SF of parking/yard area for storage or merchandise. Great SBA candidate and owner financing may be considered.
This property is located north of Date Avenue, east of S Hockett Street, south of Locust Avenue and west side of S Main Street in Porterville, California.