Iconic Historic Office Building in Heart of Mentor (Cleveland), Ohio
8500 Station Street
Mentor, OH 44060
- Iconic and historic office building with distinctive space rarely found in suburban locations
- 2016 renovation led to attracting multiple businesses
- “Cool” environment attracts younger employees
- Mentor is a business-friendly City with a good mix of residential and business environments
- Located off Route 615 (Center Street) a North and South artery that running through the middle of the city. Every possible retail amenity is within a few minutes drive, including banks, automotive, restaurants, and retail shopping.
- Route 615 is an exit off two major highways, Route 2 and I 90 which connect Mentor to downtown Cleveland. Interstate 90 spans from Boston to Seattle as the longest Interstate Highway in the country
- Rents are below market and leases are short term to allow for rate increases and modification of leases
- Largest multi-tenant office building in Mentor, Ohio
- USPS mail box inside lobby
SVN is proud to present Mentor, Ohio's largest office building, known as Matchworks. We are presenting a Historic and distinctive office building in the heart of Mentor, Ohio with the look and feel of "cool" office space that tenants look for to attract the best talent. The building was completely renovated in 2015 and since then has attracted multiple tenants who need an office environment. It features a dramatic entrance way and 3 story atrium with a glass-enclosed elevator with a plethora of exposed brick and wood beams in clear view. There is an inviting public space for tenants to relax, have conferences, or just chill-out. The building's operating systems have all been meticulously cared for and interior construction materials makes it very inexpensive to maintain. Mentor is one of the most business-friendly suburbs of Cleveland and enjoys two major east-west highways systems, I 90 and State Route 2. These highways have multiple exits and Matchworks is less than a mile from Route 2 and runs off Route 615 which has exits for both Interstate 90 and Route 2.
Matchworks is located in Mentor, Ohio, about 30 minutes east of Cleveland and is one of Cleveland's most diversified suburbs with a healthy mix of single-family homes, industrial companies, and a strong retail environment, especially in automotive sales. It enjoys the benefit of two major east-west highways systems, I 90 and State Route 2. These highways both have exits at State Route 615 and Station Street is a minute drive from State Route 615.