Industrial Land Off HWY-99 & Ave 20 1/2 in Madera, CA
SWC Road 24 & Ave 20
Madera, CA 93638
- ±2.3 Acres Of Vacant Commercial Industrial Land
- Zoned Commercial w/ Flexible Use Allowed
- Convenient and Close Highway Access
- Manufacturing, Shop Space, Office/Warehouse w/ Yard
- Optimal Access Within The Growth Pattern
- New Growth Area | Great Hwy 99 Visibility & Access
- High Level of Consumer Traffic Nearby
- Situated Near Many Planned Developments
- North & South Bound Traffic Generators Near Highway 99
- Ideal For Various Commercial Developments
- Near Proposed North Fork Rancheria Resort Hotel & Casino Project
±2.3 Acres (±100,187 SF) Industrial Development land located very close to HWY-99, with quick access via Ave 20 1/2. Easy Highway Exit and Entrance with high traffic around the site via new and planned developments, nearby Airport, Industrial park, and various residential developments (existing Madera Highlands and new tracts). Positioned less than 2 miles North of the full interchange of CA-99 and Avenue 18 1/2 with both north and south bound loop on and off-ramps, which carry approximately ±148,089 cars per day; CA-99: ±58,770 northbound and ±65,351 westbound; Ave 18 1/2: ±11,729 eastbound and ±12,239 southbound. The newer multi-million dollar interchange project recently completed connecting to the realigned thoroughfares on the east and west side of the interchange. Existing ramps dispense traffic that leads to the subject property. Flexible commercial zoning. Excellent opportunity for Manufacturing, Shop space, Office/Warehouse w/ Yard. The property has quick access to both Highway’s 99 and 145, which allows for convenient access to all the major highways in the area.
Property is located on the Southwest corner of Ave 20 and Rd 24 in Madera, CA. The parcel is located North of Ave 19 1/2, South of Ave 20 1/2, West of HWY-99 and East of Rd 25. Quick Access to CA 99, excellent location for distribution related businesses. Currently, access to CA-99 is at Avenue 20 1/2, which is less than 4 miles from the subject property. Highway 99 offers quick access to I-5, Highway 180 and Highway 41. Central geographic location within the state of California. The Bay Area is approximately 160 miles away and Southern California is approximately 245 miles away.