Lauderdale Isles Yacht & Tennis Club
2637 Whale Harbor Lane
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
- ±187' of water frontage on the New River in Ft Lauderdale
- 5,047 sq ft clubhouse, olympic style swimming pool, tennis courts & parking
- Property is securely fenced with electronic gate
- Previously this was the Lauderdale Isles Yacht and Tennis Club
- 8 miles to Port Everglades and the Atlantic Ocean
- Deepwater dockage for large boats
The former Lauderdale Isles Yacht & Tennis Club is a ±2.39 acre site located off of 441 just North of 595 & Marina Mile. With ±187' of deep water frontage on the New River, plentiful parking, a 5,047 SF club facility, olympic size swimming pool, two tennis courts, beautiful landscaping with banyan shade trees, gated, and electric fence. This is an ideal location that is suited for a marina, social club, night club, yacht club, tennis club, event space, etc. Or, apply for rezoning, and increase density to allow for multi-family or residential development. Sites with access to the water like this are in limited supply.
Lauderdale Isles Yacht and Tennis Club is located on the South Fork of the New River in Fort Lauderdale. The site is NE of 441 & 595 on the North side of the River from Marina Mile and East of the 441 bridge.