Lot 33 Brannon Crossing
Nicholasville, KY 40356
- 2.23 acres of development land located in one of Lexington's newest development areas.
- One of the larger lots in the development.
- Centre includes Kroger, AmStar Cinemas, Hobby Lobby, Petsmart, Marshalls, Red Robin, Panera Bread, Bob Evans, and McDonald's.
- Located on the busy Highway US 27 connecting Nicholasville and Lexington.
- Site is ideal for retail, restaurants or freestanding retail user.
SVN Stone Commercial Real Estate is pleased to offer this 2.23 acre lot in one of Lexington's newest retail development areas with over 800,000 sf of retail, restaurant, medical office and entertainment offerings. This property would be suited for retail, restaurant or freestanding retail users. There is an average daily traffic count of 38,943 cars on US 27. Priced at $1,025,000 this property is ready for an offer.
Contact Earl Brady at 859-264-0888 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Listing is co-listed with Ketan Patel, contact at 859-327-7078.
Positioned in the heart of Kentucky's Bluegrass region, on the outskirts of Lexington, Nicholasville is in the seventh fastest growing county in Kentucky. The area is known for its rural beauty, music heritage and historical significance. Nicholasville also has affordable housing with elbow room, excellent schools, bountiful recreational opportunities and unique shopping and dining venues. On top of that, it has retained its friendly, less rushed atmosphere.